Important information before, during, and after IlliniThon’s Dance Marathon.
by Legit Apps
IlliniThon is the largest student run organization and philanthropy at the University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign, raising funds and awareness for our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. Each year we end all of our efforts with a celebratory Dance Marathon, the best 12 hours of the year.
This app will provide you with important information before, during, and after IlliniThon’s Dance Marathon. Utilize this app to create a schedule of activities throughout the event to take advantage of IlliniThon’s many great resources, to better connect to our incredible miracle families, and more! Features will include:
- Get the latest details on what’s happening when and where
- Live updates to the minute to notify you of any changes to be aware of
- Keep track of everything you want to do in the 12 hour event - time flies!
- Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are coming up
IlliniThon Miracle Kiddos
- Read the stories of each of our miracle kiddos, connect to them, and see their favorite dance moves!
- Familiarize yourself with the massive space that is the Big Event and see where your favorite activities, meals, and family stories will take place!
- Get the latest updates from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
|read calendar events plus confidential information|
|add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|