Infocar, a guide to safe economic driving which makes your vehicle smart.
Stop worrying about fuel economy! Driving habit improvement to fuel efficiency by INFOCAR and OBD!
Make your car smarter. Guide to Safe Economy Driving, INFOCAR
※ If you send a system error inquiry such as Bluetooth connection, terminal, vehicle registration inquiry to [email protected] by e-mail, you can receive feedback and update application more quickly.
[ How to use - Auto Connect ]
1. Pair your car's Bluetooth audio to your smartphone.
2. Settings - Auto run (when connecting car Bluetooth) - Launch Floating Button / App Launch Settings
* When the car starts, the app will run automatically when the smartphone is connected to the car.
[ How to use - Auto Termination ]
1. Settings - Auto Termination - ON / OFF
* The app will be automatically terminated when the vehicle is turned off. For ISG, hybrid vehicle, please turn off this function.
★ Provide safe driving score and economic driving score through our developed driving habit analysis algorithm
★ Guarantee driver's safety and economical operation by detecting real-time vehicle information and abnormal phenomenon while driving
★ Comprehensive, engine diagnosis function to check the car trouble anytime and anywhere
★ Driving analysis using whole driving statistics and situation statistics
★ Economical driving life through simple car accounting book and consumables management
[ Main Function ]
- OBD2 terminal compatible
- INFOCAR supports the international standard OBD2 Protocol, so it supports ELM327 terminal using Bluetooth (2.0). However, INFOCAR has been developed to be optimal for its own device.
● Analysis of driving habits
· Algorithm for safe driving and economic operation using driving record
· Score calculation through own development functions such as rapid acceleration and rapid turn analysis
· Ranking system where users can know their ranking
· A graph that allows you to compare the number of days, months of driving scores and events
● Vehicle self-diagnosis (vehicle sensor information is limited to standard OBD2 standard)
· Diagnosis of malfunction of accessories such as fuel injection, ignition device, vehicle speed control, electronic circuit, transmission, fuel / intake, exhaust, etc. through self diagnosis
· Check data related to vehicle performance such as cooling water temperature, engine oil temperature, intake air temperature, outtake air temperature
· Self-diagnosis function for engine part, checking details and statistical data such as torque and engine output rate
● Driving record management
· Record of running distance, running time, average speed, fuel consumption and consumption at every operation
· Record specific data by situation such as departure and rapid acceleration and display on map
· Generate comprehensive statistics for safety driving time, fuel-cut time, rapid acceleration, and sudden-deceleration information to be applied to driving habit algorithm
● Real-Time Dashboard
· Provides information on fuel and engine related vehicles to various displays / Customizable display with easy operation
· HUD screen (speed, RPM, compass, etc.) that displays important information easily while driving.
This service is only available for Andrioid 4.4 (Kitkat) and later versions.
[Required Access Rights]
- Location: Approach for position display in driving record, parking check mode.
- Draw on top of other apps: Approached to activate the floating button function.
- Microphone: Approached to enable voice recording when using Black Box function.
- Storage space: Black box video and audio recording file, access to diagnosis history and driving record storage.
- Camera: Approached for black box shooting.
- Supports general purpose OBD2 (OBDII, Viecar)
- Support for third party OBD2 (Innocar, Castella, Carista)
- Korean, English
Anamaro 145, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Korea
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|access Bluetooth settings|
|disable your screen lock|
|full network access|
|close other apps|
|change your audio settings|
|reorder running apps|
|draw over other apps|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|