Top-up, purchase tickets & check your Leap Card balance with the Leap Top-up app
by National Transport Authority
The Leap Top-Up app allows you to instantly check your balance, top-up your Leap Card and purchase tickets - directly from your NFC-enabled device.
Simply hold your Leap Card to the back of your NFC-enabled Android smartphone to instantly check your balance, purchase or collect a pre-paid ticket, or top-up your Leap Card – anytime, anywhere.
* Check your balance – see the current balance of any Leap Card
* Top-up instantly by using the dial to select a top-up value or tap to enter your desired amount
* Purchase pre-paid tickets (e.g. Dublin Bus Rambler and Bus Éireann Zonal tickets) and instantly load onto your Leap Card
* Collect pre-paid tickets e.g. Bus Éireann TaxSaver tickets or tickets bought online from LeapCard.ie
* View your last 5 transactions
* View your proximity to daily/weekly capping values
* Receive receipts via email for top-ups or purchases made via the app
* Save your payment details
* View your card information at a glance
* View Ticket information for tickets on your Leap Card
Note: The Leap Top-up app is only available on NFC-enabled Android devices running Android 5.0 or later. Users of some NFC-enabled Android devices may experience issues using the app due to the type of NFC technology within their device. The Leap Top-up App requires devices to be capable of “NFC Read/Write” functions. Some entry-level NFC devices are only capable of “NFC Card Emulation”, which is not sufficient for using the Leap Top-up App.