MnDOT's official traffic and trucking information resource.
by Castle Rock Associates
Minnesota 511 Trucker is the Minnesota Department of Transportation's (MnDOT) official traffic and trucking information resource. The Minnesota 511 app provides statewide, real-time traffic information for interstates, U.S. routes, and state highways in Minnesota.
- Hands-free, eyes-free audio notifications of traffic events while you drive.
- Zoom-enabled map with selectable event icons
- Near real-time updates on winter road conditions, truck restrictions, traffic incidents, construction, and road closures
- Travel time delays associated with traffic reports (look for the orange glowing icons)
- Commercial vehicle restriction information
- Snow plow camera images
- Current traffic speeds
- Roadside camera images
- Road weather information
- Locations of roundabouts throughout the state
- Rest area locations including real-time truck parking availability for select state-run rest areas along I-94 and I-35
Learn about Minnesota's Law on wireless communication devices in vehicles at https://www.revisor.leg.state.mn.us/statutes/?id=169.475
Plow Camera disclaimer can be found at http://hb.511mn.org/Your511/PlowCameraDisclaimer.html
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|