Sleep Sounds Free - Relax Music. White Noise maker, works offline.
Ambient sound (ambient audio, ambience, atmosphere, atmos or background noise) means the background sounds which are present in a scene or location. Common ambient sounds include wind, water, birds, crowds, office noises, traffic.
Our free application contains the following sounds:
- Airplane Cabin
- Restaurant Noise.
- Library Sounds.
- Fan and Rain.
- Air Conditioner.
- White Noise.
- Vacuum Cleaner.
- Washing Machine.
- Hair Dryer.
Our app has the following features:
- Work offline. You don’t need internet connection.
- Absolutely free.
- You could remove ads for extra money.
- High quality nature sounds.
- Amazing HD background pictures.
- Control playback from the lock screen or notifications menu.
- This has a sleep timer. Only set the timer for 30 minutes and you always asleep before the timer goes off.
- Play sounds in background.
- Mute on incoming calls.
- Individual volume control
- It’s very relaxing!
This app is for those who:
- Suffering from terrible insomnia.
- Want sleep better.
- Doing yoga exercises and meditation.
- Learn to breath correctly.
- Have Tinnitus
- Want to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Improve concentration.
Music therapy is the use of sounds to improve health or functional outcomes. Music therapy is a creative arts therapy, consisting of a process in which a music therapist uses melodies and all of its facets—physical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritual—to help clients improve their physical and mental health.
Nature sounds to sleep to not only help you sleep, but also help you relax and meditate. Try the best sleep music app to regain control of your sleep!
There are several types of ambient sound used in film production. Their exact names and meanings may vary but these are some common definitions:
Matching ambient sound: Any ambient sound recorded to match the ambient sound of a scene.
Wild sound: Background noise with distinct sounds, i.e. more than ambient sound, which is not synchronised with the main vision. Example: Children playing in a playground.
Buzz track: A general term for ambient sound.
Room tone: The sound of an empty room, or a room in which all the actors are standing silently.
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|modify system settings|