Spend and transfer money abroad with no fees, and buy cryptocurrency instantly!
by Revolut Ltd
Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we’re don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate. Pretty neat, right?
Open an app-based account with us in just a few minutes and join over three million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
Manage your money
● Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
● See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
● Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
● Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
Spend money abroad
● Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
● Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate
● Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance
Transfer money abroad
● Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
● Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
● Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds
● Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
● Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
● Get instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
Security the way you want it
● If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
● Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
● Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
What the media say about us
“Revolut now let’s you cheaply trade Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum” - Next Web
“Look out high street banks, the Revolut is coming” - TechCrunch
“Revolut are chipping away at the big banks by offering a slick app and slashed fees” - New York Times