First Financial Bankshares
by First Financial Bankshares
With First Financial Mobile Banking, you can have convenient access to your accounts when and where you need it. Use your mobile phone or device to bring the bank to you!
Available Features Include:
- Debit Card Controls
- Debit Card International Controls
- Debit Card Daily Limit increases
- Application Alerts Enhancements
- Security Alerts Feature
- Security PIN feature or Touch Authentication
- Pay your bills from your mobile device
- View Account Balances and Transactions
- Transfer Funds and Make Loan Payments
- View Front & Back Images of Paid Checks
- Locate nearby ATMs and branches with detailed maps and directions
- Set Account Nicknames and Display Preferences
- Deposit Checks Using Mobile Check Deposit*
- Mobile Remote Deposit limit raised to $2,500
*Deposit checks anytime, anywhere, 24/7 with First Financial Bank Mobile Check Deposit. Simply snap photos of the front and back of your checks with your mobile device and securely upload the photos for deposit into your First Financial checking account. Eligibility requirements must be met to use Mobile Check Deposit. Deposits subject to verification; not available for immediate withdrawal.
PLEASE NOTE: We are working to add support for business customers; however, at this time, some features are not supported for business accounts.
Here at First Financial, our customers are our priority. Period. The End. They always come first. Whether we’re talking about a checking or savings account, a mortgage, small business loans or giving a customer a ride home on a rainy day. And we prove it every day by wowing our customers with our unique approach to banking. You First.
First Financial is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|