Music Player - the best free music app in the world
by Tool Apps (music, video, recorder)
Music Player - One of the great and powerful mp3 players for Android!
Supported music files: MP3, MP4, WAV, MO3, M4A, ...
You can manage music easily, "Music player" will guide you easily find all the music in the phone.
The unique audio equalizer makes your sound even better than ever.
Special: Supports the latest Dolby Atmos audio technology (depending on device).
Warning: When listening to music on "Music player" can be addictive and like it!
* All music files are supported. Automatically scans all audio files in your phone.
* Browse and play your music by album, artist, genre, song, playlist, artist directory and album.
* Notification STATUS support: Show album artwork, titles and artists, play / pause, skip and stop CONTROLS in notification bar.
* Set as play next song. Add music to the waiting list.
* Send or share your favorite songs to anyone in the world
* Support multi theme to customize your music player
* Trim / Edit music files, Free to make custom ringtones.
* Edit the song details, now you do not have to worry about the song without the album name or the artist name.
* Headset support. Supports one button and multiple headset buttons. Leave your device in the bag!
* Search in the Music Library. Finding all your music is never so easy.
* Custom Playlist, set album, artist, genre, song directory to playlist
* Show recent playlists
* Headset / Bluetooth control
* Widgets: You can create widgets of the music player on your phone screen extremely unique, convenient and beautiful.
To learn more about advanced settings, download and try it out.
We believe the listening experience may be something more. This is why we created this music player.
Also, share your feedback on the Google Play Store if you like the Music player app.
If you would like to comment, give feedback or suggestions about our Music Player, please send a message to: [email protected]
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|change system display settings|
|full network access|
|draw over other apps|
|modify system settings|
|control media playback and metadata access|