Get connected with your vehicle usage, location & status. Anytime, Anywhere.
by Matchpoint GPS
matchpointGPS APP is complementary to the matchpointGPS in-vehicle GPS trackers installed and used by our customers.
The APP allows existing matchpointGPS customers to Login with their On-Line User Name and Password to do the following:
1. Visually Locate Their Vehicle On A Map.
2. View Live Tracking Of Their Vehicle As It Moves On A Map.
3. View Vehicle And Ignition Status Like “PARKED”, “MOVING”, “IDLING”, “IGNITION ON”, And “IGNITION OFF”.
4. View Vehicle Attributes Like “DURATION” For Parked And Idling Vehicles And “SPEED” For Moving Vehicles.
5. Customers With Multiple Vehicles With Trackers Can Toggle Between Vehicles.
6. Set and Edit ALERTS for their vehicle like SPEED ALERT, ENTRY ALERT, EXIT ALERT, IGNITION ALERT
7. View REPLAY ROUTE by Day showing entire route the vehicle has traveled for that day. Replay Route available for past 30 days.
8. View Daily Vehicle Usage Summary showing how much distance traveled, Ignition events, Trip counts, Idling/Parked Duration.
Vehicle Icons depict the type of vehicle fitted with the tracker, for example: Car, Bike, Bus, Etc.
Each Vehicle Status Label is color-coded indicating the corresponding Ignition and Vehicle Status as follows:
1. GRAY: Vehicle is PARKED; Ignition is OFF
2. BLUE: Vehicle is IDLING; Ignition is ON
3. ORANGE: Vehicle is MOVING; Ignition is ON
4. WHITE: Our Servers are currently NOT receiving any information from the tracker due to Cellular Coverage or other reasons
In addition to setting and viewing Event Based Alerts, users will receive APPnotifications indicating when a certain event has occurred.
Users can choose to Turn Event Notification On or Off as per their convenience.
|find accounts on the device|
|read your contacts|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|receive text messages (SMS)|
|directly call phone numbers|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|