Stop wasting time doing household chores and enjoy more family with SmartThinQ.
by LG Electronics, Inc.
LG SmartThinQ application will connect smart home appliances (refrigerator, washer, dryer, oven, robot vacuum, styler, and etc…) together to offer you with “Better life with IoT” (Home monitoring, Smart Diagnosis, Remote Control, Energy Saving, Recipe, and etc.) which will provide safer, greener, fresher, and more fun home environment.
SmartThinQ is compatible with Android OS 4.1(Jelly Bean) and above.
Stop wasting time doing household chores and enjoy more family time with SmartThinQ.
- Photos, media and files: Needed to check available memory and to download modules specific to your registered products and to transfer or save pictures only for certain products.
- Make calls and call settings: Needed to automatically identify your preferred country, language settings and connect customer center after smart diagnosis.
- Location : Needed to get Wi-Fi router information when registering the product. (Google policy)
- Contact information : Needed to access your other LG apps, such as LG Smart World TV and LG Health, without signing in first and alert the refrigerator sensor to text messages.
- Camera : Needed to provide QR code recognition capability.
- Mike : Needed to provide smart diagnosis
※ If you have some trouble when you try to login, please update android webview system.
※ If the app does not function correctly, try to reinstall it after uninstalling it from your phone.
Keyword: LG, LG electronics, smart, smart appliances, smartThinQ, smart thinQ, smart home, smarthome, washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and etc
|retrieve running apps|
|find accounts on the device|
|read your contacts|
|modify your contacts|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|send SMS messages|
|directly call phone numbers|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|change network connectivity|
|allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception|
|connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi|
|full network access|
|control Near Field Communication|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|