FasLink M2 is a Professional Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool.
by JDiag Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd
JDiag® FasLink M2 is a Professional Diagnostic OBD2 Scan Tool. It is used by professional mechanics, auto enthusiasts, and everyday vehicle owners who want to know more about how their vehicle is operating and how their vehicle can be fixed if the Check Engine Light comes on.
• Generate, print, and share Repair Reports (PDF Format)
• Scan & Clear Trouble Codes
• Worldwide car brand diagnostic support
• Mode 6 (On-Board Monitoring Test Results)
• O2 Sensor Check
• Freeze Frame Data
• Vehicle Maintenance information (TPMS Reset, Service Oil Reset, Brake Reset, Service Light Reset)
• DTC Dictionary (DTC Defination Lookup)
• Smog Readiness Check
• MIL Status Check
• Multi data (PID) interactive graphing and logging
• No Wires! Bluetooth 4.0 BLE. Communicates with your vehicle wirelessly
• Metric and Imperial settings
• Multi languages support
• FasLink Echo voice control (Save time and hands free!)
••••••••JDiag FasLink Vehicle Report Information••••••••
The JDiag Vehicle Database contains over 6.5 million experienced-based Vehicle Fixes for Trouble Codes (DTC's). Ranked as Top Reported Fixes, World wide vehicle information search database, FasLink Vehicle report is specific to your vehicle's year, make and model. The detailed report goes well beyond providing a cryptic code definition by giving you validated explaination for your trouble codes. Save time by using FasLink to prioritize how your vehicle can be repaired. Preview a sample Vehicle Report in App.
JDiag FasLink is a professional diagnostic scan tool and the App is free to install but does require the purchase of the JDiag® FasLink OBD2 device to communicate with your vehicle. The device is sold separately under the 'More' tab in App or at www.FasLink.net. Repair Reports can be generated without purchasing a Sensor by tapping 'Vehicle info' > and entering the VIN.
The JDiag FasLink simply connects to your data port located inside your car near the steering wheel. Every car made since 1996 has a data port. FasLink has global vehicle compatibility and can be used anywhere in the world.
Check out what thousands of FasLink users and Fans are raving about at www.faslink.net