Use of the official data of SMRT The fastest & most accurate subway timetable
** 2015 Google Play App of the Year **
"Promise of Subway (subway Korea)"
- Subway (Subway Korea) Detailed explanation -
The Subway Korea app provides the fastest and most accurate subway station timetable among all the public transit and subway map apps, just like the official subway timetable of the SMRT (Seoul Metro Rapid Transit).
The public transportation and subway timetable changes on every commuting hour, weekday, Saturday, and holiday - We will inform you of your own accurate subway route with the search algorithm that includes the know-how of the subway that has accumulated over 10 years.
Subway Korea app provides various services from public subway lines of main cities (Seoul, Busan, Taejeon, Kwangjoo, Taegu subways) to subway station surrounding area map and subway navigation function for finding path to destination. It is a must have app when travelling Korea, Seoul, Busan, Taejeon, Kwangjoo, and Taegu.
Subway destination notification and transfer station notification system added! To make sure not to miss the station while playing games or sleeping!
[The fastest, most accurate subway timeline, exactly same as the official city railway system data.]
- City railway system official data provided.
(There could be a delay or change without a previous notification by each train line management conditions.)
-Continuously update and apply the Subway Line map & Schedule
-Perfectly Supports for changeable schedules as Rush Hour, Weekday, Saturday & Sunday, Public Holiday
-Supports Main Subway Line Map (Seoul, Busan, Dae-Jeon, Gwang-Ju, & Daegu)
-Indispensable APP for Traveling Korea, Seoul, Busan, Dae-Jeon,Gwang-Ju, & Daegu
[Easy and diverse search function]
- Search for subway station by first name search
- Subway station first car, last car subway timetable, search by touch
- Shortest time route suggestion by express recommendation
- Show recently viewed station and subway route based on the search history
-Provide all-in-one search result
(total time required / fee / stopping stations / transfer time / fastest transfer route / pre-walk door / restroom in the station / first, last train time )
[The first app to apply finding a subway route with a name of a place!]
-First subway navigator providing exit information and the map
-Show the closest subway station and exit number within 1km distance along with your search for destination
- From main subway route map (Seoul subway route map, Busan subway route map, Daejun subway route map, Gwangju subway route map, Daegu subway route map), it is possible to find the exact route even to the exit number by setting the final destination.
- Essential application for traveling Korea, Seoul, Busan, Daejun, Gwangju, Daegu.
[An advanced adjustment of a function for expert users]
- Increase in speed of zoom in and out of subway map
- The first subway map application to incorporate social algorithm where users can participate to improve information on transfer stations, transfer time, exit information, delay during rush hour, duration of journey.
[Personal custom UI setting with various options]
- Provides 30 customized subway map and transfer information according to area, language and unit
- Main screen can be set: Check favorite station, frequently used route search directly from the first screen
[More than anyone! All-in-one search results]
- Subway route information: Duration of journey / Fare / Stations stopped /Transfer time / First, last train / Faster transfer car route search
- Subway station information: Door opening side / Availability of crossing to the other platform / Restroom / Feeding facility / Elevator / Facilities for disabled / Station phone number
- Exit information: Providing google maps on information near the exit, directions to the destination
Contact to Subway Korea Developer :
E-mail address : [email protected]
Address : 82 Gil 12 (Samseong-dong), Bongeunsa Temple street Gangnam-gu
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|