Huawei Backup is a mobile phone data backup software for the user .
by Huawei Internet Services
Introducing Huawei Backup:
Never lose your data again. Backup allows users of Huawei devices to easily save an extra copy of their data, apps, media files, and more to a storage device or to the cloud.
Backup includes support for 79 languages, including Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and more. It supports devices running EMUI 4.0 and later.
Backup lets you:
• Back up your personal data, including contacts, SMS and MMS, call records, system settings, alarms, browser bookmarks, email accounts, Calendar events, Weather, Clock, and Music.
• Back up your apps, including app data such as accounts.
• Back up your media files, including photos, videos, and recordings.
• Encrypt your backups for greater security.
• Save your backups to memory cards, USB drives, or the cloud. Some device models support backing up to network-attached storage or Huawei Back-up.
Selected devices can now back up to network-attached storage (NAS) and Huawei Back-up. You can also make automatic backups to NAS, Huawei Back-up, and memory cards now.
|retrieve running apps|
|read your Web bookmarks and history|
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|read your own contact card|
|modify your own contact card|
|read calendar events plus confidential information|
|add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge|
|read your contacts|
|modify your contacts|
|read your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|read call log|
|write call log|
|access USB storage filesystem|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|measure app storage space|
|full network access|
|set preferred apps|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|modify system settings|
|write web bookmarks and history|
|delete other apps' data|
|force stop other apps|
|directly install apps|
|full license to interact across users|
|manage network policy|
|update component usage statistics|
|modify app ops statistics|
|modify/delete internal media storage contents|
|modify secure system settings|