For applicable vehicles including 2019 Insight Touring and 2019 Pilot
by American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
The HondaLink® app has added new and exciting remote control features like Remote Engine Start and Remote Door Lock, available for 2018 Odyssey Touring/Elite, 2018 Accord Touring, and 2019 Insight Touring vehicles. Battery charge monitoring and control is now available for Clarity Plug-in Hybrid vehicles.
Use HondaLink® with compatible Honda vehicles to access features, such as scheduling service appointments, roadside assistance, and more. Read below to find out which features you can use in your Honda today.
• Send to Car is available in the enhanced Places tool, which allows you to search and send a destination from your smartphone to your compatible Honda vehicle (Available in 2016 Pilot, Civic, Accord, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018 Odyssey, Clarity, Fit and 2019 Insight equipped with GPS Navigation).
• Find your assigned dealer, schedule your next service, contact them, and get directions
• View or modify your service appointments made via your HondaLink® App
• Access the Bluetooth® Connection Guide to help with the pairing of your phone (The 2016 Accord, Civic, Pilot, 2017 Ridgeline, CR-V, 2018 Odyssey, Clarity, Fit and 2019 Insight equipped with HondaLink® require Bluetooth® to enable HondaLink® in your display audio screen)
• Access the Cable Connection Guide for models requiring a HDMI cable connector to access features through the display audio screen (2014-15 Civic, 2015-16 Fit, CRV, and 2016 HRV equipped with HondaLink® require the HondaLink® Cable Kit)
• Link to the Official Honda Owners site for access to Owner’s Manuals, Technology Guides and more
• View Frequently Asked Questions from Honda owners like you
• Easily access and call Customer Service
• Quickly contact Roadside Assistance
• Compatible with Android phones with 4.3 Jelly Bean and above. Oreo is not fully supported at this time. Requires registration with HondaLink®
• The HondaLink® app also works as a standalone app on your smartphone for use anywhere, anytime when you are not in the car
• Some services require use of GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. In addition, by utilizing GPS based services, you will share your vehicle’s location with American Honda and its service providers, though that information will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with unaffiliated third parties
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|access Bluetooth settings|
|full network access|
|reorder running apps|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|