A handy tool to schedule SMS, Email, Social network posting, Reminder and more.
Ever had a message to text to someone , but don't want to send it now and need to send it later automatically?
Yes, it happens sometimes…
Do It Later is a best tool for you to solve this issue. Just text your message and set a time, then it will auto send later perfectly. It definitely a must have app for users who want everything auto to be done on time and never forget sending an important message.
Over 100k users love and trust Do It Later, it is one of best message scheduling apps on Android.
- Do It Later supports for scheduling SMS, Email messages and Social network posting. It also works like a Reminder app as well.
- Auto sending text messages at exact time or time-range in the future.
● Schedule text message (SMS), Email, Calling, Social Network (Twitter), Reminder
● Dual SIM support
● Set time with exact time or time-range.
● Multiple options for delay frequency (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
● Report with “Sent” and “Delivered” status.
● Support for sending to multiple recipients.
● Alert on task completed.
● Dual theme interface (light and dark)
● Choose message text from predefined templates
● Input message using speech recognition
● Various settings to personalize.
Support English, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, French, German, Polish, Indonesian, Bengali, Arabic, Macedonian, Sinhala, Romanian, Hindi, Malayalam, Vietnamese.
Many thanks to Mr. Joao Pires, Mr. Adi Vențel, Al Alkadi, Максим Калугин, Giacomo Paita, Gerhard, Nithin, Ole Jmi, Bilal Hijazeen, Ziemniok, Rizky Lim, Petre Risteski, Faid, Densi, Cau ku Kien for your contribution to improve the app.
Email us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have a suggestion.
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|read calendar events plus confidential information|
|add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge|
|read your contacts|
|read your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|send SMS messages|
|edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|directly call phone numbers|
|read call log|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|create accounts and set passwords|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|draw over other apps|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|set an alarm|
|receive data from Internet|