Free translator from Bengali to English, and from English to Bengali
by TTMA Apps
This free app is able to translate words and text from Bengali to English, and from English to Bengali.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Bengali or English language!
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator: select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see it result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Bengali to English, and from English to Bengali.
Bengali (/bɛŋˈɡɔːli/), also known by its endonym Bangla (/ˈbɑːŋlɑː/; বাংলা [ˈbaŋla] (About this sound listen)), is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian Subcontinent. It is the national and official language of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, and the official language of some eastern and north-eastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is also one of the 22 scheduled languages of India.
English is official language of England. It's international language and is spoken in many countries all over the world.
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|draw over other apps|