Exercises that will help to develop focus, memory, attention and thinking
by Grove FX
Simple but helpful games for developing focus, attention, thinking and memory as well as quick reaction (thanks to a timer). Being fun and cognitive, it will help you cheer up!
Train your brain every day with us and good performance and focus are guaranteed!
Now the application contains seven games:
- 'Colors' - is based on Stroop effect (delay in reaction time when given conflicting information). This game improves focus speed and attentiveness.
- ‘Fly’ game helps to improve focus and concentration. Just choose the settings that are comfortable for you (quantity of movements, speed and size of the field) and practice. Do not forget to complicate the task from time to time, in order to improve focus and concentration more and more.
- 'Schulte Table' was developed as a psycho-diagnostic test by psychiatrist and psychotherapist Walter Schulte. This train speed reading, peripheral vision, attention and visual perception.
In ‘1 Color’ mode of Schulte Table you should find all numbers in ascending order. E.g. in 5x5 fields you should find the following numbers: 1, 2, 3, … , 24, 25.
Try ‘2 Color’ mode of Schulte Table if standard variant is easy enough. All numbers are written with black or red color here (e.g. in table 5x5 you will see the following values: black - 1, 2, …,13 and red 1, 2 .. 12.) You should chose black number in ascending order and red color in descending order - 1-black, 12-red, 2-black, 11-red, …12-black, 1-red, 13-red. Different order and colors confuses your brain, so this mode is difficult and need even more concentration.
Important: Focus on the center of grid and use peripheral vision to find all numbers one by one (don’t move your eyes).
- 'Rotation' game trains your spatial thinking and focus speed. In this game you should compare two patterns and decide if they are equals to each other.
- 'Rotation+' game trains spatial thinking and helps to improve memory. In this game you should remember pattern and reproduce it after field rotation. Start with ‘1 color’ modyoue and ‘Very Easy’ level to understand exercise. Then choose more difficult level and ‘2 color’/‘3 color’ mode in order to improve memory and spatial thinking even more.
- 'Anagrams' - improves focus speed and attentiveness. In this game you should find anagram for the specified word (anagram is a word formed from another by rearranging its letters)
- 'Numbers' - train attentiveness and memory. In this game you should find absent numbers in field as soon as possible.
The application is under active development now, so new games and features are coming soon.
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|