Hangouts - free messaging, video, and voice
by Google LLC
Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Connect your Google Voice account for phone calling, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|read your contacts|
|modify your contacts|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|receive text messages (MMS)|
|receive text messages (SMS)|
|send SMS messages|
|edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|directly call phone numbers|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|send sticky broadcast|
|change network connectivity|
|measure app storage space|
|full network access|
|change your audio settings|
|control Near Field Communication|
|run at startup|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|