Try it FREE! Watch and DVR live TV from 60+ channels, including sports networks.
by Google LLC
• Cable-free live TV. No cable box required.
• Watch major broadcast and cable networks, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, AMC and more, including your local sports & news channels.
• Watch on your smartphone, tablet, computer, smart TV, or game console, and on your big screen via Google Chromecast, Roku player & TV, and Apple TV.
• Cloud DVR without DVR storage space limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
• 6 YouTube TV accounts per household. Everyone gets their own login, recommendations and DVR.
• No commitment, no contracts; cancel anytime.
• Start your free-trial today.
Over sixty networks are available in YouTube TV:
ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, NBC
Big Ten Network, CBS Sports Network, Comcast RSN (regional), ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNews, ESPNU, Fox RSN (regional), FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, MLB Network, NBA TV, NBCSN, NESN, Olympic Channel, SEC Network, Tennis Channel, YES Network
ENTERTAINMENT & LIFESTYLE
AMC, BBC America, Bravo, Comet, Start TV, E!, Freeform, FX, FXM, FXX, IFC, Local Now, MyNetwork TV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, Tastemade, TBS, TCM, TNT, TruTV, USA, YouTube Red Originals, WE tv
BBC World News, Cheddar, Cheddar Big News, CNBC, CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, HLN, MSNBC, Newsy, TYT Network
Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids
Sports and premium networks like SHOWTIME, STARZ, AMC Premiere, CuriosityStream, Shudder, Sundance Now and Fox Soccer Plus are also available for an additional monthly charge.
YouTube TV is available in most metro area locations around the United States!
For the complete list, please see tv.youtube.com/tv/availability
Terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/terms
Paid terms of service: tv.youtube.com/tv/paidterms
Enjoy cable-free live tv now!
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|draw over other apps|
|use accounts on the device|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|