Move contents from your old phone to a ZenFone. Easy, fast and no data costs!
by ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.
ASUS Data Transfer helps you move data and apps from your old Android device to a new ZenFone:
1. Move contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, music, compressed files, document files and apps.
2. No USB cable or mobile network required. Transfer contents by using a local hotspot established by your ZenFone.
3. Easy 4-step process to move multiple data and files.
4. Speedy data migration. Faster than data restoration from cloud backup.
#1: For ASUS Data Transfer to function normally , please make sure that the device system is running on Android 5.0 or higher, and update ASUS Data Transfer to 2.050.098 version or later.
#2: If your ZenFone device has been already preloaded with ASUS Data Transfer, you can launch it from the Settings menu:
- ZC600KL: Settings > Backup & Reset > Data Transfer
- The device with Android O or later: Settings > System > Data Transfer
Other device users can launch ASUS Data Transfer from the app drawer (All Apps menu).
#3: Please allow the following permissions for ASUS Data Transfer to function normally: camera, phone, contact, calendar, SMS, storage, location and camera.
Latest version: 2.048.097
|read your Web bookmarks and history|
|read calendar events plus confidential information|
|add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge|
|read your contacts|
|modify your contacts|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|receive text messages (MMS)|
|receive text messages (SMS)|
|send SMS messages|
|edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)|
|read call log|
|write call log|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|change network connectivity|
|connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|modify system settings|
|write web bookmarks and history|
|directly install apps|