Multifactor Authentication, Two factor Authentication, MFA, 2FA,2XSecure
2xSecure brings Multifactor Authentication (MFA), also known as Two Factor Authentication (2FA) to any website or mobile app. Tested and certified as secure by a third party certification agency (details available upon request), the 2xSecure app receives a randomly generated, numerical One Time Password from the 2xSecure database for every login attempt at a protected web site or mobile app. This OTP is six numbers formatted according to international banking requirements. The user enters the OTP in the box provided by the web site or mobile app. A correct OTP allows the user access to authorized areas within the site or mobile app. An incorrect OTP entry will prevent access. Users have the option of requesting a new OTP. In accordance with international banking directives, OTPs are valid for 90 seconds. No phone connection is required, there is no cost to the user. Here's how it works:
1. The web site or app owner requests a unique 16-character token for each user requiring access to the web site or mobile app.
2. The web site or app owner provides the unique token to a user at registration.
3. The user downloads the 2xSecure app for iOS, Android, or WinPhone and registers the token.
4. At login to the web site or mobile app the user will receive an OTP on their device. The user inputs that OTP to the box provided and then proceeds into the site or mobile app.
5. No SMS charges are incurred as all that's required is an internet connection, a mobile device, or an email address.
|directly call phone numbers|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|