Free FICO Score, CreditMatch, credit monitoring, real-time alerts & more!
Get your FREE Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score – anytime, anywhere! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit, and there’s no credit card required. See what's helping or hurting your score, learn how your report impacts your score, check your credit report for accuracy and interact with your credit in a completely re-imagined way. You’ll get credit monitoring with real-time alerts and notifications on your Android phone or tablet when key updates to your Experian Credit Report & FICO Score are detected. You can also find and choose credit cards with better approval odds. Experian CreditMatch™ applies your FICO Score so you can apply with confidence.
FREE FICO SCORE^
• Track how your FICO Score changes over time and see which of your financial behaviors are helping and hurting your FICO Score.
• Your FICO Score will automatically be updated every 30 days when you sign in.
FREE CREDIT REPORT
• View your Experian Credit Report to better understand what kind of information that banks and lenders see – including your credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every 30 days when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile like when your FICO Score changes, a new credit account is opened in your name or when an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• We’ll send you a push notification so you can view these alerts directly on your device.
• Easily monitor your credit and see a breakdown of your accounts in a fun new way.
• Spin the Credit Summary wheel to see the five key elements that make up your FICO Score based on your Experian Credit Report.
CREDITMATCH – SEE, CHOOSE & APPLY*
• See the credit cards that best match you based on your FICO Score.
• Compare your best options and make your choice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is my Experian Credit Report & FICO Score really free?
Yes, Experian provides a 100% free credit report & FICO Score. No credit card required.
Will checking my report hurt my credit?
No, checking your own report with Experian does not impact your credit.
How often does my Experian Credit Report & FICO Score update?
Your free credit report & FICO Score is updated every 30 days upon sign-in.
What if I already have an Experian CreditWorks or IdentityWorks account?
If you already have an account through one of our domains, just sign in with your existing username and password to start using the app.
Experian was the first company and credit bureau to offer on-line credit reporting services in the United States of America, and now is the leading provider of credit data and services. Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220 million U.S. consumers with more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data, empowering consumers to manage and improve their financial status, and helping them to protect themselves against fraud and identity theft. Experian is deeply committed to educating consumers through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.
Terms & Conditions:
^FICO Score powered by Experian data.
*Offers are not available in all states. Credit score calculated based on FICO Score 8 model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than FICO Score 8 or another type of credit score altogether. To learn more: https://www.creditmatch.com
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|directly call phone numbers|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|create accounts and set passwords|
|full network access|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|