Free Korean Hangul Keyboard with auto correction function to decrease typos
by ESTsoft Corp.
ALKeyboard is a free customizable keyboard which you can customize the layout of your keyboard. By analyzing the touch location of users, ALKeyboard supports an auto correction function which decreases typos when typing.
1. Supported Languages
- Korean (Hangul): 2-bul layout, short vowels, short vowels + 2-bul layout, Tenchijin, Tenchijin Plus, Vega (Sky), Naratgeul
2. Keyboard Themes
Customize the keyboard appearance by applying supported themes
3. Keystroke Settings
Customize vibration, sound or pop-ups when pressing keys
4. Clipboard Managing Function
- Copied text will be saved then managed in a list (maximum 21 texts)
- Functions to delete or lock the list
5. Customize Convenient Inputs
- Enable number pad or arrow pad on top
- Input special characters by pressing down the keys
- Input predefined sentence by pressing down the Enter key
6. Horizontal Split Layout Support
7. Hardware Keyboard Support
- 2-bul layout support and Korean/English shifting function support (Shift + Spacebar or directly)
8. Analyze User Touch Position for Auto Correction
- Support recommended vocabularies
- Auto correction feature that predicts the key that will be pressed next to reduce typos (2-bul layout & short vowels)
Q. When checking ALKeyboard, an alert notifying that every text the user inputs can be collected appears. Can I trust this app?
A. ‘Attention’ notification is a message that Android shows. ALKeyboard does not gather any user information.
Android Version 2.3~
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|