The best way to use eni’s vehicle sharing service
There is only one way to book, rent and refuel Enjoy vehicles: with our app! Haven’t you used it yet? Here's how it works.
Use the app to search for a vehicle:
• check the map to find the one nearest to you or in your preferred area
• if you find a vehicle parked on the street, you can rent it by entering the license plate number and the code visible on the windshield
Book the vehicle by selecting it on the map and all of its details will be displayed, including its precise location and directions to get there.
Once you have reached and unlocked the vehicle, you can proceed with rental operations directly on your smartphone:
• enter the PIN code once the vehicle is unlocked
• view the map and see your location
• check that you are inside the service coverage area
• end the rental with one tap
At the end of your journey you can view a precise summary of the cost of your rental.
You can even use the Enjoy app to refuel vehicles. How? It’s simple.
Use the map to find vehicles enabled for refueling: they are the ones with a fuel level below 30% and which are marked with a fuel pump icon.
Once on board the vehicle, tap "Show nearest Eni Station" to find an authorized filling station and follow the directions to go there.
When you are under the forecourt canopy, stop in front of the dispenser with the Enjoy marking and switch off the vehicle. Press the yellow refueling icon on the app, select the dispenser you want to use and tap "Start refueling".
At the end of the transaction, a €5 voucher for your Enjoy rentals will be credited to your account.
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view network connections|
|full network access|