Java console for Android, editor with auto complete and apk builder.
by Mr Duy
This project is develop to help the community learn java on android.
You can build and run Java file with JDK 1.7.
(No official support) Build apk file (only support armeabi-v7a, x86)
1. Create simple java project https://github.com/tranleduy2000/javaide/wiki/Create-simple-Java-project
1. Offline java compiler (support jdk 1.5, 1.6. 1.7 or higher if your device support)
2. Java auto complete when typing
3. Build android app
4. Build java library ✔
5. Java code formatter (Google Java code formatter) ✔
6. Build Android app. ✔
7. Android Logcat
1. Java debugger (jdb).
2. Run java file, class file ✔
3. Support VCS
4. Decompile class, jar
5. XML auto complete
6. Layout builder for Android
I would absolutely love every possible kind of contributions. If you
have a questions, ideas, need help or want to propose a change just open
an issue. Pull request are greatly appreciated.