Track your bus in real-time with DoubleMap!
DoubleMap is a real-time GPS bus tracking system.
DoubleMap allows riders to track the exact location of a bus in real time for your city. We know how busy your day is. Don't waste a minute of it waiting at a bus stop.
Android app features:
- View buses in real time on the map
- View specific routes and associated stops
- View your current location if GPS is enabled
- View current bus system related announcements such as delays and re-routing
- Made specifically for Android devices, so it's smoother than the DoubleMap bus tracker mobile website
Some of the bus and shuttle systems with DoubleMap bus tracking include CityBus of Lafayette, Indiana University (IU), Georgetown University, Bloomington Transit, University of Cincinnati (UC), and Columbia Missouri. More transit systems are being added to DoubleMap all the time!
(Please note that searching for "DoubleMap" is more effective than searching for "Double Map".)
|find accounts on the device|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|