Official safety app of RIT
by Rochester Institute of Technology
Tigersafe is the official safety app of Rochester Institute of Technology. It is the only app that integrates with RIT's safety and security systems. RIT Public Safety has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the RIT campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Tigersafe features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to RIT security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the RIT area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to RIT Public Safety, or request assistance from Public Safety.
- Friend Walk: Ask a friend to monitor your location as you walk home.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at RIT via chat.
- Campus Map: Find your way around campus!
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
|find accounts on the device|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|