Official Safety App for the Australian National University
by The Australian National University
ANUOK is the official safety app of the Australian National University. It is the only app that integrates with ANU's safety and security systems. ANUSA, PARSA, and ANU Security has worked together to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the ANU campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
ANUOK features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to ANU security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the ANU area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to ANU security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at ANU via chat.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
|find accounts on the device|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|