Get instant access to first aid information for common emergencies.
by Canadian Red Cross Society
Simple. Free. Always be prepared to be a hero. The official Canadian Red Cross First Aid app gives you instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies. With videos, step by step advice, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge. It has never been easier to know lifesaving first aid skills.
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|