GED Practice Test, Free for all
by CoCo E-Learning
Do you want to pass the GED Test on your first attempt?
General Educational Development (GED) tests are a group of five subject tests which, when passed, certify that the taker has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills. The “GED” acronym is frequently misused to mean “general education degree” or “general education diploma,”.
GED Practice Test provides many training questions for people who want to take a test and pass GED Exam. We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
1. Language Arts: Reading
2. Language Arts: Writing
5. Social Studies
- Over 1000 questions to practice with.
- Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official test.
- Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
- Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
- New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
- No registration required
- Practice reminders
- Track and monitor your progress. Analyse your performance and find out when you have reached test standard.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to [email protected]
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|draw over other apps|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|