Collection of BTS Stickers: You can download, share, edit photos,...
BTS, known as Bangtan Boys, Bulletproof Boy Scouts or Beyond The Scene, is a seven-member K-pop boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment. Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook are BTS’s members. So who is your baby?
If you are an Army (name of BTS’s fandom), you must have collected lot of BTS pictures, stickers,… If you have a phone, have you collected apps about them such as BTS Wallpapers, BTS Lightstick, BTS Messenger,... What about BTS Stickers app, which you can use BTS Stickers for downloading, sharing, editing your photos, setting as your avatar,...? If you are excited about it, this app is perfectly designed for you.
BTS Stickers is collection of BTS stickers updated frequently. The collection is classified into many categories, such as each members (JungKook, Jin, RM, Suga, Jimin, V, J-Hope), BTS fun, BTS LOL, BTS meme,...
- Many of BTS stickers
- Updating fre
- Editing your photos
- Downloading BTS stickers or your edited photos to save, set your avatar, comment,...
- Sharing BTS stickers or your edited photos to your friend via messenger or any others social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr, Stumble, Instagram Or Line.
- Classified to many specific categories such as each members (JungKook, Jin, RM, Suga, Jimin, V, J-Hope), BTS fun, BTS LOL, BTS meme,...
- Compatible with 99% of mobile phones and devices.
- Optimized battery usage.
HOW TO USE:
There are 2 button in the first screen when you first come to the app: Send Sticker (up) and Photo Editor (down):
1, Send Sticker:
- Choose your favorite sticker
- Tap "Share Sticker" button in the lower right corner if you want to share BTS stickers to your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr, Stumble, Instagram, Line,...
- Tap "Download Sticker" button on the lower left corner to download your favorite stickers. Then, you can use them as your picture, so that you could set as your BTS wallpaper or avatar on Facebook, Twitter,...
2. Edit Photo
- Tap "Plus" button on the upper right corner to choose you photo or take a new photo for editing.
- While editing: Choose BTS stickers, draw, insert text until it satisfies you.
- Save your photos to your phone or share them to your friends.
BTS Stickers & Photo Editor For Army
- BTS Stickers
- BTS Stickers - Photo Editor
- BTS Chibi
- BTS World
- BTS fanart
- BTS Wallpapers KPOP
- BTS hd wallpaper
- BTS wallpaper
- BTS wallpaper 2018
- BTS vector wallpaper
- BTS best wallpaper
- BTS wallpaper 4k
- BTS wallpaper app
- BTS piano
- BTS kpop wallpaper
- BTS wallpaper Kpop HD
- BTS chibi wallpapers
- BTS fanart wallpapers
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|full network access|
|draw over other apps|
|prevent device from sleeping|