Secretly takes a photo when someone tries to unlock your phone.
Lockwatch is a clever little app that secretly takes a photo using the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
The picture of the intruder is then emailed to you along with their GPS location without them knowing.
The app has already proven to catch hundreds of thieves around the world, and has helped recover hundreds of lost phones successfully.
• Takes a secret photo using the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
• Sends you an email with the photo, GPS co-ordinates, and a map.
• Completely silent and invisible. The thief won't know they're being recorded.
• Very small app (less than 1 MB) and no battery drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Each unlock attempt must be at least 4 digits or dots otherwise it will not register as an attempt. Wait at least 10 seconds before entering the correct code otherwise Lockwatch will discard the email.
OPTIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
All of these additional features are available when you upgrade to Lockwatch Premium in the app. This costs about $4 USD but you only need to purchase this once.
• Detect SIM card changes - Lockwatch will email you if someone inserts a new SIM card in your phone. It will even include the SIM phone number and subscriber ID in the email (if possible).
• Send email when powered on - If the thief turns your phone off and turns it back on when they are home, you will be notified of their location.
• Take multiple photos - Instead of just one photo, Lockwatch will take three photos about one second apart. This improves your chances of getting a good image of the thief.
• Record sound clip - Lockwatch will record a 20 second audio clip using the phone's microphone. It does this whilst it is taking photos and getting the GPS location.
For help or to find out more about Lockwatch Premium, visit our web site at https://lockwatch.app/help?r=gp.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
|find accounts on the device|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|send SMS messages|
|take pictures and videos|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|change network connectivity|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|