Learn Hebrew free in a fun and effective way. Start learning Hebrew now!
by ATi Studios
Learn Hebrew with 5 minutes of practice daily. Mondly is the quick fix that will teach you core Hebrew words and Hebrew phrases for conversation, just like a phrasebook. If you want to learn beyond the basics, there are also Hebrew grammar lessons available. It’s even great for kids!
With Mondly you can learn Hebrew sentences and expressions FREE with daily Hebrew language lessons online. This app is the effective way for beginners to study verbs, pronunciation and how to speak like a native with daily practice.
The secret path to language learning
Remember the Hebrew language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, continued with tons of Hebrew grammar lessons and at the end of a full semester’s language course you could barely translate a sentence or say “Hello!” to a local. Does it sound familiar? That’s the traditional way to learn a language. But it’s not the fastest and not the most efficient way.
Mondly has a different approach, that’s opposite to the average language course.
This is how the future of language courses looks like
The App gets you started with a basic conversation between two people. You quickly start memorizing core words, use them to build sentences and phrases, and at the end of a 45-minutes module you are able to reconstruct that conversation with your own voice. It’s an effective way to learn Hebrew phrases. State-of-the-art Natural Speech Recognition and Spaced Repetition Algorithms make the app effective for learning languages.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
- Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn the right Hebrew pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
- State-of-the-art Speech Recognition. Mondly knows exactly how to listen to your Hebrew words and phrases. You will only get a positive feedback if you speak Hebrew clearly and correctly. This will improve your pronunciation.
- Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of words is not the way to go when it comes to learning Hebrew. Mondly teaches you Hebrew vocabulary by offering you core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into bite-size chunks and puts them into themed packs of lessons.
- Learn conversational Hebrew. Unless you plan on reading science books, conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core Hebrew vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs and speak Hebrew clearly.
- Verb conjugations. Conversations are fun, but the foundation of a foreign language is grammar. If you want to learn more during this course, just tap the Hebrew verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
- Statistics that make sense. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better daily.
- The Leaderboard. We made learning easy and fun, so why not throw in some more game elements, such as score? See how your friends are doing and compete with people from all over the world to become the best learner in the Mondly family. Take the Weekly Quiz to become even better.
- Adaptive Learning. We wanted to craft Mondly in such a way that it will suit every learner’s needs, even complete beginners. Along the way we noticed that learning Hebrew is different from person to person. So we taught the app to learn from your way of learning. After little time spent together, Mondly will understand what suits you best and it will become your own guide and customized teacher.
Before you know it, at the end of these Hebrew lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language. Kids will love it as well.
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|full network access|
|change your audio settings|
|run at startup|
|use accounts on the device|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|receive data from Internet|