TOEIC Listeing improve your English listening skills the most natural way.
by C.D EDUs
TOEIC Listening is an application that brings together more than 500 articles listen to high quality sound will help you improve your English listening skills for TOEIC in the most natural way.
- 500 articles about TOEIC Listening. Each lesson is based on a real world conversation. You can improve speaking skill with it, listening every day and speak repeat.
The TOEIC examination consists 7 parts (Listening, Reading, Vocabulary, English Grammar)
- Photographs: You will listen to a short audio then choose correct answer.
- Questions & Response: You will listen to a question then choose correct answer.
- Short Conversation: You will listen to a short conversation then choose correct answer.
- Short Talk: You listen to a short talk then choose correct answer.
- Incomplete Sentences: Practice grammar and vocabulary.
- Text Completion: Practice grammar and vocabulary.
- Reading Comprehension: Read paragraphs then choose correct answer.
- 100 Most Common Phrases: All phrases which use in an application is very common in a real life, you can practice, speaking and check result online. We will give you points.
- 1500 Most Common Words from basic to advance.
Idioms and Phrases in English very easily and effectively. We have more than 3500 essential English Idioms and Phrasal Verbs collected and refined from many documents and resources. Quiz feature will help you remember phrases perfectly. It's very easy to use.
700 common and useful expressions or phrases which you can use to improve and strengthen your English skills. With this app, you would like to know how many different ways to say hello, say goodbye or ask someone's health etc.
Moreover, you can boost your English vocabulary by learning new words in various topics such as airport, bank, colors, shops etc. These phrases or expressions can be used not only in your daily conversation but also in academic writing. All phrases and expressions in this app are based on Britain English.
● Listen & Read lesson with Audio & Transcripts
● Listen conversation from beginner to advanced levels.
● Most Common Phrases
● Most Common Words
● English Idioms & Phrases
● English Useful Expressions
● Essay for IELTS.
● A high TOEFL, IELTS, or TOEIC
● Help you learn vocabulary 4-5 times faster
● Irregular verbs.
● American Slang.
● English Idioms by Categories.
● Irregular verbs table with audio supported;
● English Pronunciation;
● Search lesson.
● Bookmark manager.
● Download audio file.
● Background Audio Mode.
● Two listen mode: Online or Offline.