A pomodoro timer designed to keep you on track and free of distractions.
by Adrian Cotfas
🔨 Version 2 is coming soon.
Get rid of procrastination and get your work done with Goodtime Pomodoro Timer.
Goodtime will help you use the Pomodoro™ technique:
• split your work into 25 minute sessions of focus and then reward yourself with 5 minutes of break
• after 4 sessions of work, take a longer break
• ad-free and open-source
• battery friendly
• configurable work and break duration
• pausable timer
• sound and vibration notifications
• works in the background
• disable sound and internet connection during the work sessions
• resettable finished work sessions counter
• AMOLED-friendly user interface
All in app purchases are strictly optional donations.
Goodtime is not affiliated with, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks by Francesco Cirillo.
Help with the translation here: