mySafeTouch app makes it easier than ever to control your security system.
by SafeTouch, Inc.
SafeTouch Security makes it easier than ever before to access and control your security system and home automation with the NEW, mySafeTouch app. Combined with our two-way voice verificatio for prioritized police dispatches and crash and smash technology, the mySafeTouch app provides the most interactive and user friendly system on the market. This app is available for Android smartphones and tablets.
The mySafeTouch app allows you to:
- Arm and disarm your security system remotely
- Access your security cameras to view live or stored footage
- Lock or unlock doors, great for house sitters or guests
- Turn lights on and off from wherever you are
- Set heating and cooling schedules on a smart thermostat to save money on your power bill
- View recent system history and events
Here are just a few of the events that the mySafeTouch app allows you to receive personalized notifications to alert you with:
- Any alarm event
- A reminder to arm the system, in case if it is forgotten
- A door or window being left open for too long
- Arming and disarming notifications, letting you know who and when someone, armed or disarmed the system
- Temperature changes of more than a few degrees inside
- Someone is attempting to fraudulently login to your system
- and so many many more....
**Certain services depend on the package purchased and not all items work on all packaged plans.
|find accounts on the device|
|read your contacts|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|pair with Bluetooth devices|
|access Bluetooth settings|
|allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception|
|connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi|
|full network access|
|run at startup|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|read Google service configuration|
|receive data from Internet|