SD File Manager is the best file explorer. It allows to manage your files easily
SD File Manager is the best File Explorer on Android. It allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files.
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, KitKay, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread.
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|full network access|