find the best drawing step by step here!
It's clear that anyone can take a pen or a pencil and a piece of paper and draw something. Drawing is one of the most ancient and natural parts of our culture. But drawing well is not in the power of everyone. Many people would dream to learn to draw. Indeed, this is a difficult task. Some desperately think that it's impossible. But as it takes time even for talented artists to become famous and great, it takes time for a not so skilled person to learn to draw competently. Read a few tips if you want to get faster results:
1. Start with the simplest pictures. First and foremost, you will require a sure hand. Don't wait for the quality of drawing come fast. But the oftener you will practice your hand, the sooner this moment will come. Practical lessons will help you in mastering basic techniques.
2. Two other skills you surely have: this is the ability to see and hold a pencil. If learning to draw is your dream, be patient and believe in yourself. Patience and belief will help you to move forward in drawing.
3. Effective drawing doesn't depend on your fantasy and creativity. First of all, it's mastering all representation techniques, it's the ability to represent properly all shapes, proportions, perspective and light. The individual brushwork or other qualities come later.
4. If you want to start today, select a tutorial, a book or even a drawing app to start with. Drawing app is even a greater idea as it is always with you wherever you go. You don't need to keep a pencil or paper at hand. You can always start with easy pictures first, and then proceed to more complicated ones. Find those drawing tutorials which are presented as step by step instructions. Don't forget about drawing tools, too, they encourage frequent practice. Easy-to-use interface and convenient navigation make the whole process fun.
5. Try practicing every day. It all depends on you and how much you practice, but it shouldn't be less than 3 times a week if you're going to get fast results. Don't waste your time in trying to draw something difficult. Maybe you will move at a snail's pace for the first months but later you'll find out that your drawing skills have substantially improved.
|view network connections|
|full network access|