Real-time stop arrival times, line routes, stops map and many more!
by Eduard Ereza
Next bus Barcelona allows you to check how much time it will take for the bus to reach your stop, for all bus stops in Barcelona and surroundings (including night buses ("Nit Bus"), TMB buses and other operators' buses and tram).
You just need to enter the stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus and tram stops
• See which lines stop at each stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB bus stops, and also for tram stops. Therefore, it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB, TRAM and TUSGSAL. This application includes stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
• Location: to show your position on the map.
• Identity: to create an account to synchronize the database (no user data is obtained!).
• In-app purchases: if you wish, you can donate to the project
|find accounts on the device|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|view network connections|
|create accounts and set passwords|
|full network access|
|control Near Field Communication|
|prevent device from sleeping|
|toggle sync on and off|
|read Google service configuration|
|read sync statistics|
|receive data from Internet|