Use Express Plus Medicare to connect with Medicare.
by Australian Government Department of Human Services
Access your Medicare information and complete a range of services using your mobile device.
Use the app to do a range of things 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• View your Medicare card details and current card members.
• Update contact details.
• Update bank account details.
• Order a replacement or duplicate Medicare card.
• Submit claims for most services.
• View, download, print or email your Medicare Claims History Statements for the last 3 years.
• View your Medicare Safety Net balance.
• View, download, print or email immunisation history statements for:
◦ your child under the age of 14
• Register your organ donation decision.
• Change your organ donation decision.
• Request a new Organ donor card.
• View a digital copy of your Organ donor card.
• Locate a service centre.
Download the app
Before downloading the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, you need a myGov account linked to Medicare. This creates your Medicare online account. You can then download and use the app.
use your existing myGov username and password to set up your four-digit PIN for first-time access. Just set up your PIN by answering your secret question.
When you’ve downloaded the app and set up your 4 digit PIN, it’s important you don’t store it on your mobile device. This is for your safety if you lose your mobile device. If you think someone else has used your details without your knowledge, contact us.
By using Express Plus Medicare, you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
|find accounts on the device|
|add or remove accounts|
|read calendar events plus confidential information|
|add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge|
|approximate location (network-based)|
|precise location (GPS and network-based)|
|read the contents of your USB storage|
|modify or delete the contents of your USB storage|
|take pictures and videos|
|view Wi-Fi connections|
|read phone status and identity|
|view network connections|
|create accounts and set passwords|
|full network access|
|read Google service configuration|